copyrighted by limdejun;djrhapsody;darkdegree
right-click is banned @ gunshotx.blogspot
! dug deep in the sand
& in words of mine

-within the hidden words, i find
the love of moonlight
<body>
THIS
is where you pardon me if I happen to come undone.

bold italic underline link it all.

markcheng .

Name: Mark Cheng (kradnum)
Age: 20 going on 21.
Location: Singapore

NTU Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information'13
Anglo-Chinese Junior College'08
Unity Secondary School'06
Jurong Primary School'02

What you see on my blog, what you think and what you do thereafter, is your decision.

I'm readily contactable at markccy@gmail.com.

I'll gladly reply to everyone.

markccy@hotmail.com
for friendster.
and facebook.


recent comments .



REWIND .

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
October 2011


reads .

danrenzi.
mrbrown.
perezhilton.
pinkisthenewblog.
popaghandi.
postsecret.
thesuperficial.
xiaxue.


credits .

Designer: X X X
Image: X X
Style: X
Hosts: X X X
Font: X

Tuesday, July 25, 2006
9:25 PM

Guilty As Charged: Envy.

You know, the only reason why you're even reading this right now is because I convinced myself that it's perfectly alright in letting people about a dark side of me. Consider yourself lucky.

I admit that I was pissed at you for what happened today. I admit that it was entirely my fault that i got all jealous over what you did. It was my fault. My fault, my responsibility. Mine, entirely.

But I can't help it, seriously. I get very easily jealous over little things, expecially my friends, and you are my friend. My friend. I'm very possessive over my loved-ones and friends do count as something significant enough for me to be possessive over. I know. It's totally my fault, and I know you're probably thinking of how psycho-neurotic a person must be if he is possessive over something as a friend.

I apologise.

Friends mean alot to me. You mean alot to me, and you doing that was just like saying to me, "I'm going over because I don't think you're fun and interesting". It's hurting to me, and I must admit, i got jealous. What does he have that I don't have? Am I really lacking so much that you'd rather sit with him than me?

Yes, the psycho-neurotic meter of yours must be going way over the limit right about now, and I don't blame you. This is creepy, even by my standards. All these just add up to make me even more insecure about myself. Am I really that boring? Am I so uninteresting? Am I so uncool? You know that I don't mean it when i say that if would rather not be a friend of yours if you want me to be as lame as you, because frankly, I'd do anything to be able to click with people like you and be, normal, for once.

So yeah, future girlfriend of mine please take note. Even if there's absolutely nothing i could give that you'd possibly ever want, I'd still be able to offer you at least that security in knowing that you are my only one, and I'll make sure no one else will have you. Yeah sounds creepy too, that one. Sigh.

If you know who I'm talking about, or if you know you're the one I'm talking about, good for you. I want to put this behind me for now, because this Jealousy is killing me. Jealousy isn't a deadly sin, but Envy sure is. I think i'm cutting it close now, don't you think?


0 blabbs.