unnatural bliss is the most joyous.I was so happy, and I admit now that I am still extremely happy. (I was going to say "uber happy", but "uber" has been over-used by the world's population of cheena-dollic-wannabes. ughh they don't even know how to pronounce it) I'm totally serious, even the word "elation", or "Euphoria" doesn't begin to cover how happy I truly am.
I guess it's my nature to always doubt everything I do, or every reaction I have. Like Janry remembers, Mark has a tendency to over-analyse things that go on around him, and this sense of utter happiness is new on the list of things-to-be-analysed.
I guess this happiness stems from a certain sense of guilt, a sense of worry of being caught for doing something so in-the-closet. You know how sometimes mental patients lose their minds and become so happy and excited over little things, like what the Hokkien folk would call
kee-siao? Well, I think that's what's happened to me over this past 20 minutes or so that I've been so happy. Really I just told a person online how happy I was and I practically flooded the entire convo with "so so so so so so so happy". Seriously, I am not joking.
Ofcourse, you wouldn't know what I'm talking about, and as Janry would know it, by over-analysing my sudden surge in happiness, I've undoubtably killed it.
The most unnatural bliss is always the most joyous.