The jiao zi (dumpling).

I was having my dinner which included
jiao zi (s) when I had some sort of a revelation. I don't usually think of stuff when I eat, but this was different. You know when we're eating
jiao zi (s), you have to poke a hole to stuff the ginger and the vinegar into it? Well, I didn't want to poke it, so I just turned every piece around and around until i found a hole which I could enlarge. I found that every one of them had a hole, no matter how big or small it was!
Yes, the weird revelation here is, that everyone among us has a weakness. This is common sense, I know, but somehow we still look at people and gaze admirably at them, talking endlessly about their so-called perfection. No, everyone has a weakness; every one has a flaw that they're hiding from the rest of the world.
The hole is there, people. It's hiding somewhere you can't see, but it's there, waiting for someone to exploit and use to bring the person to his downfall. Everyone has a weakness. Everyone.
My sub-point here is, don't bother hiding your flaw. Okay, no don't go around flaunting it, but just don't spend too much time hiding it because ultimately, you can't hide it and someday, it will be found. You just have to work on making others like you, and not allow anyone a reason to search for your weakness. Use that to protect yourself, instead.
Oh well even if i don't find the hole in the
jiao zi, i'd still poke one anyway. So yeah, i'll still eat it in the end, even if it takes me abit more effort. =)