My lovely, loyal readers!
Yes, all of you - the ones who come everyday but never tag, the ones who come and merely tag, the ones who faithfully read everything and tag - I LOVE YOU ALL. I'm so happy today, and I'm feeling so pink that today, PINK is my theme colour! So today I had sometime (and patience) to sit down and work with my primitive - yet strangely effective - Paint Program (yes, the one that's under "accessories" in your "programs") for a full half hour to create this:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

So Aaron Koh has a THIRD brother (apart from justin and me XD) from Sweden -

I decided to get my own little third brother of my own - JULIAN HEE! hahah look at those eyes, DON'T WE LOOK ALIKE! If you agree, please tell me you agree, but if you don't, then shut up and lie to me and ALSO tell me that we look alike! =) I'm so fortunate to have a hot brother like Julian. So Aaron and Amit are double 'A's, me and Julian are 'MJ's.
Wait - that's not a good thing.