So this is the weekend, and it's almost 12. I'm still wide awake since I just came back from jogging with some guys. Decided to blog, since three things have etched themselves into my mind, this weekend.
numberONE: Chinese Opera.

I feel sad watching Chinese Opera. I don't understand Teochew and hence, the storyline, but I do feel very attached to the craft. Somehow, just as how characters hide sadness behind masks and long sleeves, such is the way the older generation is hiding their disappointment and sadness of a tradition lost to movies and cheap modern-day productions. It's sad. I feel it, but I am unable to fully comprehend.
numberTWO: Underwear Choices.

For the guys out there, never, and I repeat NEVER go jogging or long distance running with boxers or even boser-briefs. First of all it doesn't feel comfortable when it bunches up in your pants, and secondly, it doesn't really provide quite enough umm.. support. XD
numberTHREE.

Taken off the Telly. She was advertising for some university or college. She's seriously, having a bad hair day.
Need I say more? =)