
I find Vegetarianism such a ridiculous idea!
Okay no, before I get flamed for this, let me clarify where I'm coming from: I find people who become vegetarians because they feel sorry for animals and think it's cruel to take a bite out of that piece of meat that came from a chicken - YES, THAT WALKING, BREATHING, CLUCKING, SCREAMING, LIVING, ONCE CUTE-AND-CUDDLY CHICKEN -, are ridiculous.
Like hello, you say it's cruel to eat animals, but here you are, munching away on fake chicken cutlets (complete with fake skin), fake mutton cubes (with streaks of fake tendons), fake beef (complete with the fake odour) , fake prawns (with fake hard tails), and OH OH OH this is the best part! You guys even eat fake crabmeat - not the stick kinds by DoDo, with one side stained red that has that plastic wrapping on it - that is a mixture of flour, salt and vermicelli. The most hilarious is the fact that it's stuffed into REAL crab shells. Like how does touching a real-life dead crab, make it still Vegetarian? Doesn't the Vegetarian (from the flour and salt and vermicelli) cancel out the NOT-Vegetarian (from the crab shell), to make it esentially not vegetarian?
Fine, if your religeon forbids it, that's understandable. Like, I know some Indian religeons (I'm not sure which, so I'll use a general term, instead.) forbid the consumption of meat, so they eat food that is really, REALLY Vegetarian. That I can understand, and I can respect. But vegetarians who eat such fake meats are really just being stupid.
My take on such Vegetarians: FAKE!!
(pun?)