copyrighted by limdejun;djrhapsody;darkdegree
right-click is banned @ gunshotx.blogspot
! dug deep in the sand
& in words of mine

-within the hidden words, i find
the love of moonlight
<body>
THIS
is where you pardon me if I happen to come undone.

bold italic underline link it all.

markcheng .

Name: Mark Cheng (kradnum)
Age: 20 going on 21.
Location: Singapore

NTU Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information'13
Anglo-Chinese Junior College'08
Unity Secondary School'06
Jurong Primary School'02

What you see on my blog, what you think and what you do thereafter, is your decision.

I'm readily contactable at markccy@gmail.com.

I'll gladly reply to everyone.

markccy@hotmail.com
for friendster.
and facebook.


recent comments .



REWIND .

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
October 2011


reads .

danrenzi.
mrbrown.
perezhilton.
pinkisthenewblog.
popaghandi.
postsecret.
thesuperficial.
xiaxue.


credits .

Designer: X X X
Image: X X
Style: X
Hosts: X X X
Font: X

Monday, November 27, 2006
1:49 AM



My mother visited a fortune teller some twenty years ago. She visited him twice and on the second time, he predicted three things:


Firstly, he predicted that she'll have five children - one of whom, would save the marriage.

Secondly he predicted that her mother-in-law would be the first to pass away, before her own mother, after suffering and recovering from a stroke.

Thirdly he predicted that she would die before turning 60.


My mother only had three children, but she did have an abortion before me. Maybe she aborted twins, who knows, but she's certain that I'm the one that he predicted would save the marriage, because both my dad and mom are very wary of what they do infront of me, and do everything for my sake. Heck, they're still married because they both want to see me off to a good life, and would never let their problems affect me.

First prediction, true.

My paternal grandmother passed away first, before my maternal grandmother. She died after suffering and recovering from a stroke.

That prediction was also true.

That leaves us with the third and final prediction; that she'll leave me before turning 60. She's 58. According to the 'prophecy', she's got only two years left to live. The fortune teller advised her to pray and go to temples more often, in order to lengthen her life.

I'm scared for my mother. I'm scared that I'd lose her. I'm afraid of seeing her at a funeral, without her telling me what all the rituals and ornaments meant. I'm worried that I don't have enough time to show her that I love her. I'm afraid that I'll not be able tohandle it if she passes away. She is my life, she is my mother, she is everything to me because we shared a physical bond, and naturally, a spiritual bond. How would you survive if you lost someone so important? How would you hold on?

--

Lord, Of the three predictions, two have come true. Lord, I pray that you stop the third omen from occuring and that Lord, you'll let her live to see all her grandchildren grow up to take care of her. Lord, I pray you let her live long enough so that I can work and have enough money to give her and my dad a holiday, and so that I'm able to take care of her, while she spends all her CPF Retirement fund on nice clothes and on travelling. Lord, she's gone through so much, with the verbal abuse from my dad. You've given her strength all this while and I thank you for that Lord, that through her, you've inspired and given strength to so many people, like me. Let her live longer, Lord. Let the presage be wrong. Let it not come true, Lord. Grant her time so that I'm able to save her from eternal death. Let me have the chance to save her and my family from eternal death. Lord I pray that you'll stop Satan from robbing my mother of eternal life, and that he'll not be able to carry out his plan. Lord I know and have faith that you will deliver because you will not forsake me. You have promised this, I know. Lord, I pray that you will allow me to save my mother and my family. I pray for this, in Jesus' name, Amen.

--

I am not ashamed to publicise my prayer, because a part of me wants other people to pray for my mother, if they cared. True. That much I won't deny. I don't care about what the Atheists or what the people from other religeons think of my public prayer. I am not converting you. This is my blog and I'm not ashamed to tell you that I'm a Christian. I'm entitled to say a prayer, just like you are entitled to your own religeon.

If you're offended, tell me. I'll apologise personally. But I'll still leave this prayer here. I love my mother more than you. That I will be firm about. If you're as worried as I am, and would like to help, then please pray for my mother. I sincerely beg of you. In case you haven't already figured it out, this entry is

For my mother.


3 blabbs.