
Ever get really annoyed by people who constantly pin the blame on everything else, other than themselves?
I don't know about you, but I get extremely annoyed by people who hang on to explanations and repetitively bring them up as a sort of defence for themselves. Blaming everything or everyone other than ourselves, is their -or rather, all of ours - shield against judgement. If you don't know what I mean by 'shield', then maybe the following would give you an idea:
"I can't help it lah! My teacher always put us down one, so I never learn anything"
"Can't help it that I'm fat lah! Genetics what!"
"Headache what, so I couldn't study for my paper last night, so fail lor."
"I can't act well lah. I got sorethroat."If reading all this makes you give this face (-.-) then you'd probably already know what I mean, and how I feel. Your teacher does not have the ultimate say in your fate. You write your own fate. Period. Stop blaming your teacher. You're fat because you ate too much, and you're not exercising. Your fault. Okay fine, maybe you're as unlucky as me to have Thyroxine deficiency, so you're fat. STILL that doesn't mean that you can't do anything about your weight. Headache? You wouldn't have gotten that headache if you'd studied earlier... (rattles on)
Stop hanging on to excuses because at the end of it all, it boils down to you. Did you do everything you could to stop or prevent the misfortune? Excuses don't get you anywhere - instead, they make you look extremely whiny and annoying. Take ownership for what
you've done to
yourself. Take responsibility.
For once.