copyrighted by limdejun;djrhapsody;darkdegree
right-click is banned @ gunshotx.blogspot
! dug deep in the sand
& in words of mine

-within the hidden words, i find
the love of moonlight
<body>
THIS
is where you pardon me if I happen to come undone.

bold italic underline link it all.

markcheng .

Name: Mark Cheng (kradnum)
Age: 20 going on 21.
Location: Singapore

NTU Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information'13
Anglo-Chinese Junior College'08
Unity Secondary School'06
Jurong Primary School'02

What you see on my blog, what you think and what you do thereafter, is your decision.

I'm readily contactable at markccy@gmail.com.

I'll gladly reply to everyone.

markccy@hotmail.com
for friendster.
and facebook.


recent comments .



REWIND .

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
October 2011


reads .

danrenzi.
mrbrown.
perezhilton.
pinkisthenewblog.
popaghandi.
postsecret.
thesuperficial.
xiaxue.


credits .

Designer: X X X
Image: X X
Style: X
Hosts: X X X
Font: X

Friday, December 01, 2006
4:21 AM

Okay before I continue, I want to thank everyone for the support. It's really touching to see such love from you all and I thank each and every one of your prayers, because I know that they'll make a difference - a big difference. Thanks for caring, and I'll thank the Lord for you all tonight.

So, yesterday was prom. I don't usually like to post personal entries concering my daily life because I find it quite pointless to bore you all with how many shoes I bought or how so-and-so was such an asshole to me. But who cares, right? Like, how often does something like PROM NIGHT happen? Today is a lovely exception! =) WHEEEE.


YELYN; there's no denying that she's gorgeous. She's the one i brag about to all my outside friends, to which i tell how great her fashion sense is,, how sm,art, hor hardworking, and how wonderful she is. Oh yeah I also love to dangle her handphone number infront of them and watch desperate and very um, testerone-loaded (and who knows what else is loaded) desperate guys jump at it, trying to get lucky. SORRY DUDES, SHE'S TAKEN - oh wait. She's not. Her number is 9!&@*#@8. HAH she's not THAT easy, fellas. xP


GERALDINE; in sec 1 it was brains only. In sec 2 it was bigger brains. Then finally in sec 4, she has brains AND BEAUTY. Like, what more could you ask for, right? So, okay I don't brag to my outside friends about geraldine so much, but it's only because people don't like freakishly-smart girls! It's like, so intimidating! No but seriously, she's already taken - NOT. Haha i can't believe you fell for it twice! =)


MELISA; she's so nice and soft-spoken and all-smiles, that you tend to think of her as the typical pushover, but no she's not. She's anything but one. She's got the whole 'silent killer' look, the kind where she looks so weak and innocent, but she's actually very strong-willed and very determined - but still very innocent. =) This one is.. taken. No, I mean seriously she's been taken. (I can almost hear the disappointment. xD)


SUHUI; actually quite truthfully, she has (on normal days) that kind of face that frightens me. Like, I am always fearing for my face, because she constantly looks like she's going to beat you up. But that's only vefore, because when you really get to know her, she's just so funny and nice! Oh and did I mention that her dress was made by HER MOM? Haha SHE'S SO PRETTY HERE I CAN'T TAKE IT. I NEED TO USE SOME HOKKIEN! SHE SO PRETTY I REALLY BUEI TAHAN LIAO. xP


HIDAYAH; how in the world, does a macho, athletic, healthy and garang (sorry, that's malay for tough)girl like her, turn out to be so bloody gorgeous? Basketaballers really do have everything, don't they? Brains, Beauty and the Ball-sense (hey I alliterated! xD). Man, I'm jealous.


AARONLEE; HAHAHA CAN YOU BELIEVE MY MOM ACTUALLY MADE ME STOP THE VIDEO SLIDE TO ASK ME WHO THIS GUY WAS? Ofcourse, I said, "oh, that's Aaron, a great friend", but she didn't just give the expected "oh". She actually said "oh okay. Wah handsome ah". I couldn't help laughing, I tell you. It was hilarious. Wait, here's a brain teaser: what did I say after she called Aaron handsome? HAHA. =) Older women + Aaron = GOOD. xD Oh wait, I didn't say that! Haha I said something else.


JOEL; i love this boy man. This guy is so ridiculously lame, adorable and (strangely, quite) funny. He's so absurdly patient, that he won't scold me for being a full 20 minutes late. He'll make the world's best boyfriend, ladies. This one, MUST advertise. His number is 9*@&#^$*6. He has eyes on another girl, but who cares, ladies? "As long as he's not married..", the saying goes. Haha! =D


EUGENE; (is the one on the right) a.k.a. the Fishboy, he's the epitome of the Sensitive New Age Guy (SNAG), with athleticism and a great sense of humour, thrown in. He doesn't say much, but when he does, it's always at the right times to make everyone laugh uncontrollably. Haha he's good. =)


DANIEL; he's a rugger, a lamer, and he's absolutely quirky. He's funny, and he's always going out. Oh and he's ALWAYS wearing branded stuff, and I mean ALWAYS! I bet he even has to wear Calvin Klein briefs to sleep comfortably, because of the 'extra support' (at where, is for your sick and twisted imagination to figure out). Haha but seriously, he's a great guy, and an equally great friend. He's cool. =D


LUTFI; HEY THERE GORGEOUS. He's the funny one, and he's also a really great dancer. I remember dancing with him (yeah, imagine me dancing. HEH) and I'll describe him as the sexy, sensual, smoothe and exotic (okay, exotic is abit of a stretch) kind of dancer. Haha LADIES. He's your man. =X


JINGNI; pretty pretty girl. She's the prom queen. =) (guy on the right is Francis, resident shuai ge, and official nice guy. xD)


DALLAS; we've been friends since primary school! =) He's like, constantly the MVP in Basketball matches, he's so humble, so nice, SO TALL and he has this really cute and funny giggle/laugh. But he only laughs like that when Daniel jokes. Hahaha Oh and he's prom king. =D

I may not have added alot of others here, but you guys sure did contribute to the greatest night of my school ife. Prom rocks because of you guys, and you know who you are.

-.- In case you didn't know, you are: Wen Jin, Benjamin, Jack, Isaac, Firdaus, Denisec, Denisey, Theresa, Yixi, Fiona, Michelle, Siulung, Shengxun, Huimin, Daryl, Siti, Diyana, and LOADS of other people. =)

Prom rocked, and I've only one thing to say to the others who didn't go to prom:

YOU GUYS ARE SAD, SAD CREATURES, BAYBEHH! xD


2 blabbs.