I've been doing some thinking, and after considering really, really hard (for like what, 10 seconds?), I've decided that there are three reasons why our generation will die an extremely unfortunate - and not to meantion, unnatural - death.
numberONE.
We're too comfortable and our lifestyles are so inactive, that even "sedentary" is an understatement. Heart-related diseases are going to be raif by the time we're 40 years old, and soon, half the class of 2003 would be seen in the Orbituaries.
numberTWO.
We're raising perverts and psychotic pedophile-wannabes who are gravitating at new forms of pornography - CHILD pornography. I didn't even know such things existed until I saw the ad on television.
LIGHTAMILLIONCANDLES.COM is a heartbreaking site with a video advertisement that just tore me to bits. If your heart aches in any way after viewing it, please light a candle. Believe me, it's faster that flipping your Biology Textbook open. In case you haven't seen the advertisement, I've taken the time to get pictures from the most heart-wrenching scenes. Take the time to feel bad enough for the children to do something about it.

Like, what? Oh gosh.





NINE? Oh no, gosh!

HELL YEAH IT DOES! And sad, and disgusted and confused, and...

Yes we most definitely can!
numberTHREE.
And talking about Child Abuse, through totally inhumane and absolutely unethical means, have we considered Child Abuse through seemingly innocent methods such as..

Mathematics? =) Yes the world is an evil place, and we're all going to die a very unnatural death. Okay that was to lighten up the mood a little, but still!
Main message for today is: "GO AND FUGGING HELL LIGHT A FUGGING CANDLE TO STOP FUGGING DISGUSTING CHILD PORNOGRAPHY!"
PS: The picture of that cute, torturedkid is from Pooja. =) Thanks Pooja.