copyrighted by limdejun;djrhapsody;darkdegree
right-click is banned @ gunshotx.blogspot
! dug deep in the sand
& in words of mine

-within the hidden words, i find
the love of moonlight
<body>
THIS
is where you pardon me if I happen to come undone.

bold italic underline link it all.

markcheng .

Name: Mark Cheng (kradnum)
Age: 20 going on 21.
Location: Singapore

NTU Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information'13
Anglo-Chinese Junior College'08
Unity Secondary School'06
Jurong Primary School'02

What you see on my blog, what you think and what you do thereafter, is your decision.

I'm readily contactable at markccy@gmail.com.

I'll gladly reply to everyone.

markccy@hotmail.com
for friendster.
and facebook.


recent comments .



REWIND .

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
October 2011


reads .

danrenzi.
mrbrown.
perezhilton.
pinkisthenewblog.
popaghandi.
postsecret.
thesuperficial.
xiaxue.


credits .

Designer: X X X
Image: X X
Style: X
Hosts: X X X
Font: X

Tuesday, December 19, 2006
7:44 PM

You know, as I spent the past 5 days in the backseat of a Hyundai, touring round various parts of Malaysia, so many things came to my (awesome) mind, that I would have blogged if only i had a laptop, and some wireless internet. I'm not going to bore you with each long entry so i figured I'd give very short entries on each issue.

'Fantasy of the Meeting'.
Basically, it would have talked about how people fantasize about the perfect reconcilliation with his past, his family and his heritage, and how we go to a place filled with so much anticipation. Yet when we arrice, we realise that you don't get what you had hoped for, and reality is far from what you'd imagined. The entry would have contained my great disappointment, but ah well.

'Prejudices'.
It's a simple entry on how everything wrong, every flaw that I spotted in Malaysia was amplified by the simple fact that I held such prejudice against the country - not the people - and was extremely harsh in my comments, despite the fact that (thankfully only) some of their flaws were evident in our country as well. This entry really wasn't that big of a deal.

'Dreams and Aspirations'.
Frankly I don't know why I typed this title into my phone. I think it was triggered by the fact that a few of my cousins are stopping their education after the big examination at 17 (or something) to take over and help out at their parent's shops. Their futures aren't bright, at a simple and not to mention, small car mechanics repair shop. I recall that I felt it was a pity, if I'm not wrong.

Well, that's it. I don't have any other things to blog about (there probably are, but it's just that I've forgotten them), so I'll delve into other things.

--

Apparently some people don't like me and a friend of mine; enough to spam my entire tag board with really hurtful comments. The person, under the RIDICULOUS guise of a close friend ranted about how people only want to be my friend because "they pity (me) for being fat...like a pig...tats why they be (my)'friend'". Oh and the person called me gay too.

I must admit for that split second I was hurt and I doubted my friends. But then i remembered Yelyn and Geraldine and Suhui's words (not just them alot of other people's) and their love for me, and I laughed. I won't flame the person because that's just downright low-class. All I have to say is,

"IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, THEN HAVE EVEN MORE OF ME! DIE DIE DIE YOU BASTARD!"
So here you go, pictures of Mark in Malaysia, SPECIALLY for you. xD


Strawberries in Cameron Highlands! =)


Flowers in Genting.


On the way up Genting. =) I couldn't help it. Cool wind in your hair makes me feel like a model so HOW TO RESIST OFCOURSE I NEED TO CAM-WHORE! xD


Oh but life IS a bed pf roses. x) okay lame lame LAME. Haha


As if it wasn't cold enough, I had to get an Ice Blended Caramel Creme. =D


Three fifths of the Family in Genting.


From left: (spelled correctly) Aiden - nephew, Mark - the almighty oldest, Annie - cousin. I've literally dozens more, but they're all not there. Sigh.

Yes so that's it. Hope you've had your Mark-overdose, because I certainly have. =)


0 blabbs.