
Perhaps I'd be killing the general satisfied and happy mood tonight (because of the break from the rain) when I say that I feel a sense of conflict within me everytime I think of the New Year.
These past four years have been tremendously awesome. It's been one hell of a rollercoaster ride full of ups - surprise birthdays, class outings and the late nights at school and in Yelyn's house - and downs - the fights, the quarrels and the rivalry - but it's still been an amazing journey. I won't deny - or rather, I'll flaunt the fact that I loved my secondary school life, and if I never make any new friends, I'd be perfectly fine with it.
But see that's where the inner-conflict arises.
As reserved as I am about meeting all the Monicas and Veronicas in JC, I'm still anticipating the experience of actually making new friends and forming new cliques in JC. It's like, on one hand I really want to stay with my friends and never lose contact forever, but then again I still am really prepared to go all out and make new friends in JC. I'm thinking, that if it's the inevitable, then why bother dwelling on it. Move on! (I suspect a little insecurity and unease, is making me think this way)
Does that make me a traitor to my friends? Does this make me dishonourable to the memory and the existence of my friends? It's a question neither I nor Dan can answer.
"To move on is to be fickle. To linger is to be foolish. To be undecided is to be doomed."
-YoursTruly.
--
The Plight of the Overweight.
Do you know why overweight people are often very frustrated and unhappy? It's because whenever they take out something to eat, people start staring at them (most often) in disbelief, as if they're just dying to ask "WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL EATING?!" because in their minds, the only reason for people like them to have become overweight was because they overate, thereby eradicating the future need to ever eat again.
Ridiculous logic? Yeah, precisely.
They fail to understand that overweight people (though most often are overweight because of their bad eating habits) have feelings too and that they're above all still human. They're overweight, but they still need to eat just like everyone else. Then the funny thing is, if overweight people don't eat because they just don't feel like, people start going on and on about how "it's not healthy to go on a crash diet.." and that "(we) still need to eat something". Can you just feel my frustration radiating from my eyes?
Oh and by the way, some people are overweight because of medical reasons, and are not overweight by choice. Can you just accept that some people are genetically JINXED to get a certain defiency at somewhere-you-don't-know-of to become this way, and that losing weight for us isn't as easy as it is for you, because that certain defiency just kills our fugging metabolic rate?
I'm not making excuses or refusing to accept responsibility, because it's the truth whetehr you like it or not!
Oh and don't get it confused that overweight people aren't fit. I can do my 2.4km run as well or even better than some of you.