
I find it pretty amusing, and not to mention, rather interesting how people (like myself) lose all sense of intelligence and reasoning when they get emotional. Even the most intelligent of beings cannot muster enough logic to be able to think of saying all the wonderful things that these people have tagged. You don't need to read the tags, but you do need to read the entry that resulted in those tags - and ultimately - this entry.
Reading what my readers have said, I don't deny regretting that I posted it up., and have half a mind to take it off because I don't want to send the wrong impression that I'm some whining, emotional and annoying blogger. I don't whine - at least, not on Blogger.
But, I didn't remove it because I guess, I wanted to show you the ups and downs of my life, and hopefully be able to reach out to the few people who are going through the same thing, and be able to help them in the way by offering solutions that I would use as well. We're all human beings, so we're all going to go through the same experiences at least once in our lives. Ups and downs are a part of our lives and I guess that now, after thinking rationally about it I shan't remove the previous entry because it's my life, and it's these downs that make my ups some of the greatest memories of my life. The downs are truly how you can see, and "be a part of my wonderful life".
Similarly, take your troubles with a pinch of Optimism, because it's only when you experience the downs in life, that you can truly enjoy the ups that come along just behind it.
So yes, to sum it all up, I want to thank you all for jolting me to my senses. I know it may be stupid because it's such a mundane thing, but it's kind of a little 'revelation' to me.