
As I watched today's rugby match (rather
clueless), the thought of my future as a
Broadway actor came to mind. Perhaps, seeing the looks of intense concentration and determination on the guys' faces kind of struck a chord within me. The way they fought so hard to play a good game; not once letting go of their heart and their passion, brought to mind how much they were willing to put themselves through to succeed.
Putting in all of their heart and soul, I realised yet again that nothing comes easy. No one's ever succeeded without tears, blood and sweat being spilt.
How picturesque - the clouds above rolling by; the sun peeking its rays through them on occasion; the wind whipping our apparel and hair in glorious beats - the way the guys' were, against the back drop of mud and grass. Not at all do I doubt that I'm certainly being overly-sentimental about just a rugby match. But still, it kind of warmed my heart to see people literally fighting so hard to succeed. No matter how daunting the challenge, they still took it up and fought
valiantly. That leaves much to be commended on.
So how much do you want to succeed? How hard are you willing to fight for your right to your own success? Where are the limits of your efforts - or are there even any? How imperative is it that you succeed? It's your call.
No one said the road to success was easy. It was never supposed to be easy.