I have to say two things before I begin:
HAPPY EIGHTEENTH BIRTHDAY AMISHA KABRA!
&ZOMG ORIENTATION ROCKED! 
Now let me drown your spirits by saying that perhaps, I'd LOVED the games, cheering and the OG time that we all had during the past four days of orientation. But when I think of it, I can't imagine my happiness lasting throughout the four years in AC. People are the most important factor, wherever we go, and when the connection isn't really there, it's hard to totally enjoy yourself.
GAHH but what am I saying. It's only the first four days of school and like, if I don't recall wrongly, I hated my secondary one life, and look how my life in Unity turned out? Okay maybe this won't be a depressing post. This shall serve as a post to encourage ALL the people out there who didn't completely enjoy their orientations to think positively about their lives in their JCs because,
THE BEST IS YET TO BE.
[redbluegold. watch it unfold.]
Hell yeah. OMG ORIENTATION ROCKED MY ASS OFF. I truly loved AC's orientation. What am I saying?
WE ARE DYNAMITEDON'T MESS WITH DYNAMITE.CUZ WHEN YOU MESS WITH DYNAMITE, IT GOES..TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICKBOOOOM!DYNAMITE.BOOM BOOM!! DYNAMITE.HOLD ON WAIT A MINUTE ACJ IS ALL ABOUT IT.BOOMM!! 
xD Did all you guys out there get it?
LET ME HEAR YOU ACJ!! WHAT DO YOU SAY?!
=)

Oh wow my OGLs would be so damn proud of me for being so high for ACJC. xD
ARGHH life in AC rocks so much right now that I don't ever want it to end.
(But that doesn't mean that i've forgotten all my Unity friends. xD)