What can I say? Three weeks in AC and I'm still excited to come to school each and every single day. My Orientation Group, although started out as being extremely unfriendly and shy,

became very quickly acquainted after four days of orientation, where we suffered together to utter exhaustion,

and baked ourselves golden brown.

But I guess that after all the suffering and rolling around in the mud, we really did manage to bond, and become the awesome OG that we are today.



I know that we'll always be one of the few OGs still sitting with each other during lunch or recess, doing weird stuff to either to each other's hair,

or each other's balls. =)

I'm so glad we managed to become as close as we are right now. Think about it. Haven't we come so far from where we started on 3 January?


OH and use other people's phone to
zi lian (cam-whore! =)

We'll never forget each other, because we were each other's first new friends in ACJC. We were the ones who shaped each other's view of the school and the community. How can we forget family - our OG and our OGLs alike?

In the words of the Arts Council,

".. Family means nobody gets left behind."
I'll never forget you guys, my lovely, lovely
UNICORNS.
<3
XINLING,LATIFAH,DICKY(our lovely SEXAYY OGLs),
Crystal,
Jiayi,
Charmaine,
Rubhinni,
Mark B.,
Yiting,
Yiyan,
Rebecca,
Karina (SHEN NI KE LA! xD),
Ann,
Suzanne,
Eric,
Matthew,
SinEe,
Rachel,
Jeremy,
Weiting,
Zhenyu,
Yini.