copyrighted by limdejun;djrhapsody;darkdegree
right-click is banned @ gunshotx.blogspot
! dug deep in the sand
& in words of mine

-within the hidden words, i find
the love of moonlight
<body>
THIS
is where you pardon me if I happen to come undone.

bold italic underline link it all.

markcheng .

Name: Mark Cheng (kradnum)
Age: 20 going on 21.
Location: Singapore

NTU Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information'13
Anglo-Chinese Junior College'08
Unity Secondary School'06
Jurong Primary School'02

What you see on my blog, what you think and what you do thereafter, is your decision.

I'm readily contactable at markccy@gmail.com.

I'll gladly reply to everyone.

markccy@hotmail.com
for friendster.
and facebook.


recent comments .



REWIND .

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
October 2011


reads .

danrenzi.
mrbrown.
perezhilton.
pinkisthenewblog.
popaghandi.
postsecret.
thesuperficial.
xiaxue.


credits .

Designer: X X X
Image: X X
Style: X
Hosts: X X X
Font: X

Wednesday, February 21, 2007
10:02 PM



You know that feeling when your mouth is like a pathetic zip-lock bag that's about to burst open with what's on your mind and what's on your heart? The moment of temptation, when everyone - any nearest, available person somehow seems capable of swallowing all that's on your mind and because you're so desperate for someone to hear what you so badly need to say you really almost slip up and start your word-vomit?

I've had that a million times today.

One was bad enough. One occasion to fake a smile and enthusiasm and hide my frustrations and questions. I thought that was it. Now I've another and this time it's unavoidable. It concerns my love for ACJC and how can I go on faking it, when faking it will hurt my loyalty to AC? It hurts so much to not be able to find the courage to speak of my heart's aches to anyone, without worrying for my dear life.

I worry for many reasons. Firstly, you could be involved in the former, so I can't exactly say it to you or I'd seem like an asshole. Secondly, I can't speak of the latter to you too because you're involved in it too, and speaking of it would just make me sound like another sour-grape, ranting asshole. So no, I can't speak to you about it either.

As I'm typing this out in half-courage, and half-anxiety, I'm really trying my best to breathe and write an emotionless entry. My heart is racing and my hands are shaking, only because I'm so desperate to scream and cry it all out to you, but you aren't here.

I'm alone at home, and I'm too chicken to call you up.

Yes Mark is going through that phase. That phase he goes through everytime he faces a new beginning. Marissa is still oblivious, and Dan cannot be any more pissed off at me right now for doing the over-analytical-really-sensitive-to-my-own-peril thing that I always do. It's not that I want to. I can't help it.

Don't ask. I probably won't tell. Just, let me say my peace and I appreciate you bothering to read.


0 blabbs.