I had typed a full entry about what was going on my my mind about all the people around me that I call friends. People who claim to be trustworthy. People whom I really don't trust with what's on my heart. Yes this is emo but fuck off already. You're judging me already? FUCK OFF. I never wanted you here and you're the reason I never posted that entry in the first place. You're probably a friend judging my every word and doubting the sincerity of my emotions. Let me tell you it's you people I don't trust, and
if you get the nagging feeling that I'm talking about you, then you're most probably right.I don't fucking trust you. You think you care about what I feel, fuck off. You don't. You think you really want to help me through what I'm in right now, then think again. You probably don't. I've said too much already. I'll leave you with this:

Go figure if you really want to try to convince yourself that you bother about what goes on in my head.