
Okay I don't usually whine or make a big fuss about things on my blog, but
OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! LIKE WTF SDFI AS DKL GL;SDMSDL FGKJSDFG;LD FKG J;DFG ;DG ADF NJOHSDNLFSNLDSD LSKFGL ;SFK G;LD
I DON'T WANT FUGGING PHREAKING SWIM PE!! I don't want everyone to see my
stomach moobs muscles hunky body tanned body Land of Lipidia. =(
This is so depressing. ARGHH all the people in the same Swim PE class better not check me out ah IF I CATCH ANY OF YOU CHECKING OUT MY
hot hot hot curvy shapely ASS I'LL RAPE ALL OF YOU UPSIDE DOWN ON THE SPOT.
OMG i'll die tomorrow during my first Swim PE lesson. I can't lie that I'm having my menstruation on that day (like, who'd believe me?), or that I've broken my leg (madam would kill me), or that I am hydrophobic (yeah, then how do I bathe?). Sigh I can't get out of Swim PE.
RAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! x( The embarrassment of showing the world my body!!
Fine, I'll just wear a diving suit tomorrow. Problem solved.
