
Look at the guy on the right. His name shall not be disclosed to protect his identity.
-just now the car w
ASHER was so annoying-
(goes back to the guy on the right)
Sometimes, we all can't help ourselves. It's just so hard to control the inner twit that we fight so hard to tame. But when we all lose our hold over it, well.. we entertain so many people, I guess.
(friend) says:
wah LaoX ehSszz
(guyontheright) says:
and the classic twit line "Aiiii LuRbZzzz Euuuuuuu"
(friend) says:
how Sho-WEETTT worz... my Heart LubbbS eeeuuuu tttttoooooXxXX
(friend) says:
muwahaha.
(friend) says:
absolutely romantic.
(friend) says:
i ought to record this down.
(guyontheright) says:
i will die
--
So my friend didn't record it down, but I did.
Sigh I guess now, no matter what (theguyontheright) does, he'll never be able to regain his dignity again. Not even this suave pose can save him.

Hmm now, why is my eye twitching? I don't recall doing anything wrong.