So what have I been up to these past few weeks?
(to some of you homo sapiens with no sense of humour, please don't get offended by some of the things I say here.)
Well, I've been consistently successfully lowering my Intellectual Quotient,

I've been severely entertained by people's utter randomness.

Been getting rather Emo recently.

Been getting to know the West Siders and the other Drama people better.

Been on the path of losing all sense of dignity.

Been getting rather desperate.

Okay make that very, very desperate.

Been forced into doing things either by being manhandled,

Or by being made to wear a mask.

Forced to turn to Betrayal,


But when all that didn't work, I gave up and went back to my fate.

Academically, I've not been doing so well. The Da Vinci Code makes a hell of a lot more sense than some things.

And Hieroglyphics make more bloody sense than Chinese.

It's all too much to handle and it's really been getting me down.

And sometimes my head feels like it's about to explode.

In this world, I so frequently feel so out of place.



What can I do? I just have to suck it up, take it like a man, and go
shopping.
Oh how my life sucks.
(oh and since you're here, why not click the oh-so-conveniently linked
aa1AWESOME class blog here. xD)