You know the sensation, when the entire world looks at you with so much inquisition and disbelief, and for some, even accusatorily? Can you just imagine the awkwardness and the feeling of having been wronged, with the whole world thinking so wronly of you and it's completely not your fault?
I've never wanted so much to see into all your minds to check if you believe what they say, or if you stand by me; by the wall of incredulity. I've never felt the need - the compulsion - to go to everyone around me to explain what happened, and how everything is one big misunderstanding. I didn't do it. I'm not that kind of guy. I handed it up, I really did. Would you believe me? Would you trust that I did what I said I'd done?
This is a really short entry, but that's essentially how simple the situation is. I did something, they say I didn't. They tell the whole world that I didn't, but I did. Now I'm worried that the whole world believes them and not me. So the question today is simple.
Would even you, believe me?
