I think the entire idea of 'voting for your favourite blogger' or 'who's the best blogger' is just downright stupid. It's pointless, and it's completely retarded. It's trying to give publicity and fame to people who don't need or even want it.
People blog because they like to; because it's therapeutic; because they have opinions of the world to voice; because they're funny.. The list goes on. Point is, no one ever starts a blog with the intention of making it their career and winning the title of Favourite Blogger or Best BLogger or Sexiest Blogger i.e. Dawn Yang. She's got a nice body and I really don't deny that - heck I completely agree - but what's with the constant association with her modeling and her blogging? SHE'S A M O D E L NOW, SO CALL HER THAT. Don't write "Dawn Yang, popular blogger..". So retarded. She'd probably feel so demeaned.

Do you think there's a Hunkiest Blogger title up for grabs?