
the
fiveminuteentry - 2
[I've started up my Lovesuckswhybother Dating Service. I'll match you to your hormonal preferrence and supply the protection. How and where you guys have your fun is up to you. Now that's what I call having a SPANKIN' good time, yeah!
[People who sing and play the guitar or some sort of instrument are hot. Drop me a message if you can sing or play an instrument (no, being able to play your 'vocal cords' and being able to sing does not count). I'll give you a discount price at Lovesuckswhybother Dating Service.
This guy is awesome, and thanks to chu, I'm lost in this guy and can't ever stop having this guy on loop.
[TERMS ARE COMING.
[GOODLUCK EVERYONE.
[DON'T FAIL BECAUSE.
[NO BECAUSE. JUST DON'T FAIL.
[NO. REALLY. DON'T FAIL.
[DON'T. JUST DON'T, OKAY?!
[Sigh all this fuss for a paperchase sort of satisfaction.
[I missed The Dolls House performed by Mabou Mines(USA). Oh the tragedy.
[They say negativity kills you. Well yeah, I mean negative people get cancers and die prematurely. So stay happy, people. You'll die later because happy people get cancers later. They still get them. Just not yet. But then again, nothing in life's certain.
[Wait. Does this mean depression is a carcinogen? Ho Ho Ho the re-writing of bio textbooks the world over.
[Ugh people should stop putting topless pictures of themselves on Friendster. Guys, it's just NOT sexy to see nipples and areolas on your screen when you click on a profile. NOT NOT sexy.
[And even if they were, I'd look at mine. Not yours.
[Yes, not back to work.
[Argh.