Yes, you voted and contributed, and you spoke your lusts - I mean hearts out, and here is the
SEXY/KINKY LIST 2007 .Enjoy yourselves (In what way, I really don't want to know of.) with it, and remember, everything's only good and safe in moderation. Ofcourse, that would also mean that indulgence in excess would no longer be an indulgence, but. So, yes. Here you go.
1) Chocolate. Melted, liquid, beautiful, luscious chocolate.
2) Leather. Black Leather.
3) Chocolate.
4) Stilettos.
5) Leather caps (In case you couldn't picture, it's the kind that sadly, Kester owns.)
6) Tweed Pumps (Natalia)
7) MOOBS. (Heeday)
8) White collar shirts (Sharyl)
9) Strawberries, CHERRIES, BERRIES. zomg. (Sharyl)
10) WHIPPED CREAM. (MINE)
11) Redheads. (Sharyl)
12) Tanned Chinese girls (Luffy)
13) sensitivity. (johanna)
14) LOVE IN HIS EYES. awwwwwwwwww (Jayne)
15) UNIFORMS OF ALL TYPES. xD(ME THINKS SO TOOOOOO) (Huix)
16) Whips (Benji)
17) Candles (Benji)
18) Marshmallows (Benji)
19) COLIN FIRTH. (Says Ning, who might slap me if i didn't agree with her.)
20) SEAN FARIS. (So I don't compromise my own 'values')
21) Leopard Print. (Ning, again, with whom I TOTALLY agree with.)
22) Hip Bones. (Ning, again. yep yep.)
23) Hotpants. (KESTER. zomg)
24) PINK SPANDEX KINKY HOTPANTS. (MARK xD)
25) White - Pristine white bedsheets. Egyptian Cotton, preferably. (Ning. Kink-goddess extraordinaire.)
26) Josh Hartnett (moans Beverly, for WHY, I don't know why.)
27) Ryan Gosling. (interjects Charmaine )
28) Girls wearing guys' shirts. =) (Charmaine - CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?!)
29) Lesley. (All boys say, "I" - Plus Ning. And Charmaine. ZOMG CHARMAINE.)
30) Mark. (Humanity)

Yes Mark shall stop here before random people start telling me to put water coolers as kinky. =)
Toodles.
[/edit]
Raymus Chang wants me to add that Pink Glasses are kinky. =)