Just for the fun of it, since PROMOTIONAL exams are only 49 days away as of today, I have decided to take the liberty of trying to destress you busy JC and Polytechnic people (You should be stressed, ofcourse. Or else, you should be worried, or at least you should start worrying.) by starting a somewhat taboo thread. This is all in the hopes that you'll be more relaxed when you, hmm well let's say.. When you put your mind at ease by thinking of
other things. =)
So yes, the thread:
WHAT'S DAMN BLOODY SEXY/KINKY IN YOUR EYES? ;DAnd to get the ball rolling, I'll put in my two cents worth by listing:
1) Chocolate.
2) Leather. Black Leather.
3) Chocolate.
4) Stilettos.
5) Leather caps (In case you couldn't picture, it's the kind that sadly,
Kester owns.)
6) Chocolate. Melted, liquid, beautiful, luscious chocolate.

So yeah. Do drop a word at the Tagboard or my Haloscan Comments and I'll collate them by next week. DO RESPOND OR I'LL LOOK LIKE SOME GROSSE PERV WHO THINKS OF NOTHING ELSE, OTHER THAN KINKY STUFF. Yup. Seeyou next week, then.