thefiveminuteentry.
I'm having dinner with two friends whom I've known all my life. Like literally, they used to babysit me when I was like a shitty toddler and all. It's been cool recollecting the good times, and the days when we used to reenact the Harry Potter movies. I've decided to spend at least a day celebrating my 21st birthday with them. It'd be pretty cool, you know, like we've come full circle together as friends as kids, to friends in adulthood.
And like, I'm addicted to The Hills, and Laguna Beach. Yes, Isaac's right. I'm such a himbo. Ugh I almost make myself blush sometimes.
Bardot that now-defunct Australian Popband had some pretty good songs when they were around. YOU CAN BE POISONNNNNNNNNNNN.
EVERYBODY LOOK AT ME ME. My friend's playing stupid Nelly Furtado songs. Ugh disgust me, much? Yes he did just hit me. Again. I wished he'd play that Miss Universe song that I really like. Hmm I'll see if he has the initiative. And he's not really discreet about reading my entry. People these days. Tsk tsk.
She's becoming an Air stewardess with SIA, and like she has this humongous stack of notes. So beverly hills, like all this studying for a job.
He's a bloody Civil Defence slave. Oh the envy. I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE ARMY. SAVE ME, OH MIGHTY POLICE SLASH CIVIL DEFENCE PLEASE. =(
And now, a picture of my beloved Jada and Ming. May things come full circle.
