Hip Hip Hooray,
For today.
Now we come out to play
And do rubbish shit,
Becoming assholes- just a little bit.
We've done the deed,
It felt so good, so sinful, Oh Indeed!
Staying up till late
and letting our books lie dead,
I've never felt more liberated
this time of year - so jubilated!
Hip Hip Hooray,
That's right!
Now we come out tonight
to party without light
and do rubbish shit
without a care in our hearts inside.
--
Okay first of all, either I used Jubilated to rhyme with Liberated, or it would have been Constipated, which is not a really good option. So yeah. And secondly, I guess even as we go out and have fun and do lots of rubbish stuff because we've no more effing chinese and PW, just.. take care, alright? Mark loves you all and hopes you'll all stay safe. Happy Holidays.
And at the same time,
GOODLUCK MY LOVELY J2s WITH THE EFFING A LEVELS IT'LL ALL BE OVER SOON LOVES AND WE'LL ALL GO OUT HEE HEE LOVE AND TAKE CARE MUCH <3!!