You know, I never really understood why and how Malaysia managed to summon the courage and not to mention the audacity to label themselves 'Truly Asia'. Really, I don't. Fine, they have the highest mountain in South-East Asia-

Mount Kinabalu (4,098m)
But still, that's only
South-East Asia. It's so short that even I've scaled it and survived. And like, a couple of countries away, it's the highest mountain in the
world-

Mount Everest (8,848m)
in Nepal, but you don't hear them boasting about them being the pride of Asia or being
Truly Asia. Ah it doesn't matter. Gimmicks to encourage tourism. Heh like
Uniquely Singapore. Okay fine. Because of the fact that I can't think of anything better to save myself from being thrown behind bars, I'll just shut up.
Heh oh well, I guess it's painfully obvious that if a four-thousand metre high mountain in Malaysia is not enough of a reason to go there for a four day holiday this December (there's not even a mall to do anything vaguely resemblant of decent shopping!) , I guess a cute little thing like

Genting Highlands (1,700m)
Won't be much of a selling-point. But oh well I really shouldn't complain. A holiday, even if it is to cute little Genting Highlands, is still a holiday. I should be thankful, and I will be. Give me two more hours and I will be. I promise. I'll enjoy myself I'm sure of it. I'm sure of it. I'm sure of it. I'll enjoy myself. I'm sure of it. Yes, I really will.
Alright, I'll bring back um.. Clouds for you guys? What is there that isn't already here in Singapore? I'll see what I can do, loves. While I'm gone, please do take care of yourselves. I'll be missing you all, and I do look forward to asking you of your progress with the
*(%#$^!!&(*b gv&f$%#$f%!!! December Holiday homework.
Peace be upon us all in this time of Christmas.
(I'm actually serious, don't laugh.)
Let us all rejoice and await His coming.
This week is 'Welcome Hope' I think. Lesley/Kester correct me if I'm wrong.
No, but seriously, I've nothing to complain about going overseas to Genting.Well then, off I go.
Oh goodness I can actually hear the stupid jingle all over again.
