copyrighted by limdejun;djrhapsody;darkdegree
right-click is banned @ gunshotx.blogspot
! dug deep in the sand
& in words of mine

-within the hidden words, i find
the love of moonlight
<body>
THIS
is where you pardon me if I happen to come undone.

bold italic underline link it all.

markcheng .

Name: Mark Cheng (kradnum)
Age: 20 going on 21.
Location: Singapore

NTU Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information'13
Anglo-Chinese Junior College'08
Unity Secondary School'06
Jurong Primary School'02

What you see on my blog, what you think and what you do thereafter, is your decision.

I'm readily contactable at markccy@gmail.com.

I'll gladly reply to everyone.

markccy@hotmail.com
for friendster.
and facebook.


recent comments .



REWIND .

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
October 2011


reads .

danrenzi.
mrbrown.
perezhilton.
pinkisthenewblog.
popaghandi.
postsecret.
thesuperficial.
xiaxue.


credits .

Designer: X X X
Image: X X
Style: X
Hosts: X X X
Font: X

Friday, December 07, 2007
7:20 PM

There comes a time when you should start critically looking at yourself and checking out your priorities in life. Or more importantly, why you do the things you do.

I started out the year helping out at the Ulu Pandan RC at their Meet-The-People sessions every Monday for about two hours each time. I did it because I felt that that was a good cause and because I really did want to help out and hear the pleas of people in need. And indeed, I did fulfill that innate desire to help, until my other CCA committments came about, and I don't know how or even why, my priorities had shifted from 'wanting to help others', to 'wanting to do gain more CIP hours'. Pathetic, isn't it? Since I'm the one who usually chides people for doing things for a rewards like say, CIP hours.

Why do you do the things you do? Are you in your CCA because you want to get more CCA points, or are you in it because of your passion for the activity?

Realign your priorities and motivations, and if that's not possible, make a choice to either stay in your activity or move on to something which you can do out of passion. It's no wrong to do something for mercenary reasons.

I'm just asking you to be more aware of why you're doing what you're doing right now.


0 blabbs.