
Hey, how're you?
I'm doing good, and you?
I'm fine. Hey are you busy now?Um, sorta, but it's okay, I'll talk to you for a while then I'll get back to it. Then when I'm done with that, I'll give you a call again in a few hours time. That alright with you?
Yeah, sounds cool. But you don't have to talk to me now. We could always just talk later.Nah, it's alright. I miss your voice anyway. So yeah, what's up?
Haha I just wanted to say that I missed you and that we should go out soon because it's been really long since we've seen each other.Yeah, I know. And we've both been so busy, it's really tough.
I know. Ah, but we'll do our best. I love you very much still.I love you too, babe.
Oh shut up. Haha-What?! Haha stop acting coy hon, you know I do.
Yeah I know. How's work been piling up?Quite steadily, actually, but I'm doing my best. You too right, with school and everything?
Yeah, and with other activities, but yeah, I'm surviving. Oh I almost forgot, I just found this place which serves really good food, and I know you'll just love their desserts. My sweety pie will definitely love these sweety pies.
Haha. Very funny you.Haha fine but it was worth a try. I'll bring you there soon!
Are you.. Haha are you trying to ask me out on a date.. again?Well, we've been together for so long, that technically, it's not a date. It's more of, an excuse to see someone I love very much.
Haha well, if you're even serious about seeing me on this date-which-is-techinally-not-a-date, you better get back to work now.Haha yeah I guess you're right. I'll call you later?
Whenever you're free.Will do. Love you, babe.
I love you too. Seeyou.Soon.