
Living my life through a myriad of songs, I come here to the Blogger Dashboard every night and my fingers are itching to type out a ton of things of love, of life
This Is My Now, of friends, of blossoming friendships, of friendships that are failing, of friendships that are fading, of the world, and in general, just of everything. But I find myself going back to songs and I find that the only thing I can summon are songs with either painfully mushy lyrics
I Wanna Be With You or dreadfully love-soaked sentiments
The Blower's Daughter that have made these past few weeks the huge confusion of emotions that it is.
It'd be pointless to keep posting random lyrics with beautiful creative pictures of people, but then again, how do I else do I offer you a glimpse of my thoughts
It's Gonna Be Love, when all I've been doing these past few weeks is singing such horrid songs of love whether unrequited or not. Perhaps sometimes it's better to just let the songs I sing tell my story for me
Only Hope because after all the reason why they're so pertinent to me is because it strikes a chord somewhere in this disillusioned body of mine. Songs
Dancing have the power to bring kings to their knees, and give paupers the strength to stand for what they rightfully deserve.
Singing these
Soulmates songs give me some sense of affirmation that yeah, somewhere else int he block, in the estate, in the country, in the world, someone else is feeling the same way as you, and that you're not alone
Listen To Your Heart in everything you go through. But even if you are, well, a song can be sung anywhere and
Alone Everywhere.