
So yeah, friends drift apart, and they stop talking to each other. Friends just have those moments. It's what makes the friendship stronger because when you do come back together, you make it a point to keep things tighter and inherently, the friendship becomes strengthened.
But you and me, we've drifted, and it's been ages since we've come back together. It's like we're living on two completely different parallels. We look at each other but we see past each other and don't acknowledge each other's existence. We've drifted so far apart that the only interaction we ever have comes purely out of work, and apart from that, we no longer share anything else.
You're thinking something about me, and it's holding you back. It's bothering you isn't it? It's making you wonder isn't it? And you are apprehensive about me, aren't you? Friend. I beg of you, please let it go. It is all not true, and we've been through too much for you to be held back by those mere thoughts about me. It's enough. I've had enough. I've tried, and I'm slowly giving up trying to salvage this relationship when all you are willing to do is just glaze over my eyes as if you and I aren't even in the same room.
If you've got questions, come up to me and ask it like a real human being. Don't speculate and don't ruin our friendship over it. I'm still the same Mark you've always known. Nothing's changed. So stop assuming, and fix this now. It pains me to see our friendship wilt away just like that.
Of course, you could be as usual, just be oblivious to all the world. Or maybe you're just bored with me as a friend, and maybe you think that I've no longer anything to offer to you. Maybe my jokes have run dry, maybe us talking about girls and their amusing little facets has bored you I don't know. Maybe you've found other friends, and maybe you've left me behind because well, I've lost my attraction as a friend. Alot of maybes, and many possible reasons as to why you're not trying as hard as I am.
That, I guess. Is really not your fault. And I can do no more than just watch us drift apart.
Watch you drift out of sight and be absolutely powerless to do anything about it.