copyrighted by limdejun;djrhapsody;darkdegree
right-click is banned @ gunshotx.blogspot
! dug deep in the sand
& in words of mine

-within the hidden words, i find
the love of moonlight
<body>
THIS
is where you pardon me if I happen to come undone.

bold italic underline link it all.

markcheng .

Name: Mark Cheng (kradnum)
Age: 20 going on 21.
Location: Singapore

NTU Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information'13
Anglo-Chinese Junior College'08
Unity Secondary School'06
Jurong Primary School'02

What you see on my blog, what you think and what you do thereafter, is your decision.

I'm readily contactable at markccy@gmail.com.

I'll gladly reply to everyone.

markccy@hotmail.com
for friendster.
and facebook.


recent comments .



REWIND .

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
October 2011


reads .

danrenzi.
mrbrown.
perezhilton.
pinkisthenewblog.
popaghandi.
postsecret.
thesuperficial.
xiaxue.


credits .

Designer: X X X
Image: X X
Style: X
Hosts: X X X
Font: X

Friday, December 19, 2008
1:48 AM

Yes I'm like three days late but I'm guessing it's better late than never right?

MEME - Two.

Seeing and having friends at work made me happy today. Watching them screw each other over at pool, and laughing about it really made my night because how often do you have an obligation and your loved ones in the same room, right? It was great and it put a sparkle back in my eye!

MEME - Three.

Got blasted by some psycho woman at Long John's Silvers at Plaza Singapura, and surprisingly, I rather enjoyed it. Having an awesome laugh about it after that crazy ass woman dragged her thoroughly embarrassed son off was great, with Frances, RichieMISSGORGEOUS, Hann Bin and new friends. That was fun, and not to mention a big big first. Haha she was phreaking going to bash us all up because me and Frances bumped into her chair by accident. "I GIVE YOU A PIECE OF MY MIND AH I TELL YOU" wah nice and psycho. Ah yes and I had fun talking with you tonight.

MEME - Four.

Found a great place. Challenging and at the same time still aligned with my own beliefs, work ethics and morals and that's rare, considering it's Sales and freaking Marketing. Great people there. Will update when I can about it, but not now. But yeah. Oh yes and rehearsals today weren't too shabby. Pretty decent actually. OH OH!


--



Boy meets girl. Girl meets boy.
Man meets woman. Woman meets man.
The resultant encounteres are
extraordinary, crippling, startling, appalling and transforming.

ACSian Theatre Alumni presents an evening of heart-to-heart confessions.
Wo(man) is a look into the interior of modern lives and the disease called
Love.

Wo(man) is going at $20
at the Black Box at Drama Centre (National Library Level 5)

For tickets go to
www.gatecrash.com.sg
Singpost branches
SAM Kiosks

ALL PLEASE COME HOW OFTEN AM I EVER ON A POSTER HUH HOW OFTEN. I'LL ANSWER THAT FOR YOU NOT OFTEN AT ALL SO PLEASE COME IT'LL BE GOOD YOU'LL LAUGH CRY BECOME ANGRY SCOFF BUT ALL IN ALL YOU'LL ENJOY IT.
If you're too lazy to get it off gatecrash tell me I'll get it for you. and COME ON it's ONLY $20 bucks. COVER CHARGE FOR CLUBS ARE LIKE THAT TOO AND YOU DON'T GET TO SEE ME ACT THIS IS SO MORE WORTH IT. SO PLEEEEEASE.

I am totally NOT desperate, but i'm merely asking very nicely. For you to PLEEEEASE come. =)


0 blabbs.