
So, I wanna put you into my mouth and let every inch of you slide around and become lost in every slick slip of my tongue as I taste every inch of you and search every nook and cranny for the guilt in your soul, the fear in your heart, and the truth in your mind. Yes, in your nakedness, I can finally caress you and hold you so close that I can feel every tingle on your skin and hear every breath that comes, comes exploding into a moan. It's pleasure that's causing you to reel and writhe as your eyes roll backwards away from the light and into the dark recesses of your conscience, but it's the truth that I'm getting from you right here, right now, right this second.
You can't help it can you, as you come. That's right. As you come, and tell me the truth as I put you into my mouth and let every inch of you slide around and as you become lost in every slick slip of my tongue as I taste every inch of you and search every nook and cranny for the guilt in your soul. I taste how another has tasted you before.