Photography by Andy HoughtonYou know that feeling, when you know that something's dying inside of you, and something inside of you is slowly degenerating into something so very unpleasant and disgusting, but you can do nothing to stop it from happening or progressing. Like, you know, because when you go on in life and you try your hardest to live it, something is stopping you from talking to that person, or even holding a gaze and you doubt every glance, every smile, and every kind gesture. You know something's wrong, and you should do something about it but you can't. And you just let it happen and you find your self-esteem just diminishing and fading away. I don't know how to describe it completely, but all I know is that for now, I can do nothing to pull myself back up again.
And yes, if you happen to think this pathetic, then join the club. I wrote this because I felt that way about myself in the first place so fuck off, ass.