
I'm allowed to dream, and damn it I'm gonna dream. Haha I still wanna get on the cast of Wicked, and I don't care if it's an ensemblar role, it's good enough for me. I wanna sing that NO ONE MOURNS THE WICKEDD! Haha I wanna sing and dance and act all at once, I wanna be a notable director, or playwright or screenwriter, and someday be part of a sitcom or serial. I'd love to and I really want to. I wanna be part of something like Charmed even though it's already over and done with. Maybe some magical spin off, and I wanna have powers and do magic spells. Hahahahahaa oh I'm going crazy. Yes. Dreams dreams dreams- so many dreams ahhh!

OKAY STOP: back to reality!
--
edit:
Decided to post this old picture of me dancing in JC for your amusement. Do forgive the pink costume. IT WAS ASSIGNED, I BY NO MEANS CHOSE IT MYSELF. Hahahaha
