
Seeing her today reminded me of what I'd felt for her- what I'd felt for so many other people at other points of time in my life, and in a very odd way, it also reminded me of how hollow I'd felt whenever I had to keep quiet about my feelings to keep a friendship, or when I just couldn't let it manifest into anything tangible and substantial. More than that, it's a hollowness in the realisation that everything you're feeling, and every thought that's coursing through your mind - everything that's pure and good - will not be reciprocated, and that you're at one end of a very broken telephone so desperately to make a call to someone who'll never hear you or even notice you.
Seeing her today was nice and a familiar warm, comfy glow burgeoned within me once again. And then it all became dark and cold as I got onto the bus and froze in the cold in my slumber once again.
It's the only way I know to make it all go away.