
You know the feeling when you're in love and suddenly all the colours around you are brighter, more vivid. They're instantly fresher, and all at once there's a spring in your step, a smile's constantly plastered on your face, and there's this constant swelling in your heart that makes you feel like you could burst from all this amazing happiness and joy? The wonders and the beauty of budding love? That high you ride on when things start falling into place and you feel like you're going to spend the rest of your life with this person in utter bliss?
Well, I'm not in love. Not yet. I am however crushing bloody hard, and it almost feels like I'm in love. but I'm not. And it's probably an infatuation that will fade into nothingness really, really soon. But I don't want to over think everything and mindfuck up this amazing feeling I'm having right now. Life is great when you're in love.
Even if you're not really in love. =)