
It's almost five in the morning and I'm rushing a presentation for class tomorrow, and I'm tired. I'm coping with coffee and an earful of soothing accoustics, but I'm tired. Whatever little creativity and coherence is dripping from my mind right now, and yet, a huge part of my mind is still aportioned to worry about a million other things. I'm tired. I really am. It's been six weeks of school, and I wonder how I'm going to survive the next four years. How I even survived the last 12 years of all this rubbish.
And yet, a spell from Charmed rings in my head as I try to perk and encourage myself. I can only recall the first two lines, but it is enough to drive me forward to continue pushing on. The two lines are enough to give me the inspiration add my own spin, and to make it something that is to me, quite motivational. It's a voice from within that stirs this. And I know whom the voice comes from. Yes, indeed. I hear you, loud and clear.
I stand her now, and I am light.I am someone who's too strong to fight.My spirit is one, with Him whom wears the crown.My strength will never let me be brought down.Father, I hear you. I have comfort in You. I have strength in You.
I go on because of You.