copyrighted by limdejun;djrhapsody;darkdegree
right-click is banned @ gunshotx.blogspot
! dug deep in the sand
& in words of mine

-within the hidden words, i find
the love of moonlight
<body>
THIS
is where you pardon me if I happen to come undone.

bold italic underline link it all.

markcheng .

Name: Mark Cheng (kradnum)
Age: 20 going on 21.
Location: Singapore

NTU Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information'13
Anglo-Chinese Junior College'08
Unity Secondary School'06
Jurong Primary School'02

What you see on my blog, what you think and what you do thereafter, is your decision.

I'm readily contactable at markccy@gmail.com.

I'll gladly reply to everyone.

markccy@hotmail.com
for friendster.
and facebook.


recent comments .



REWIND .

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
October 2011


reads .

danrenzi.
mrbrown.
perezhilton.
pinkisthenewblog.
popaghandi.
postsecret.
thesuperficial.
xiaxue.


credits .

Designer: X X X
Image: X X
Style: X
Hosts: X X X
Font: X

Friday, October 23, 2009
1:10 AM

I reached home today, and I saw it. Drops and spatters of it, and I realised what had happened while I was away at school. It's not as if it was news. It had happened before and I knew it would happen again. I knew something had to be done. But why didn't I do something about it. Why did I let this happen again. And again. Over and over again. Why didn't I do something about it.

It's because I'm an escapist.

That's my way of dealing with painful things in my life. I've only just recently realised this. And it makes perfect sense, now that I've spent the past few hours rethinking about it. I keep myself insanely busy because that way I never have the strength nor time to deal with my personal issues, thoughts and problems. I substitute my own pain and anxieties with the problems of the world that I can find solutions to. I realise that I endeavour to solve the world's problems, to make the world work, to help other people find solutions to their emotional and work-related problems in order to stay as far as possible from my own. Because I know I can't solve mine. Not on my own at least, I can't.

So what do I do? I run. I escape. I bury myself in fatigue and in packed schedules and countless commitments to people around me, so I can never find the opportunity to be alone and in the state of mind to process my own issues. I don't give myself the chance to because when I do have the space, time and energy to be alone, these things come flooding back to me, demanding that they cease to be ignored. And I'm afraid. I'm afraid of dealing with it. Because I don't have the solutions to them. And I know I become weak in my own skin, in my own thoughts. And I'm afraid of being weak. Because I simply can't be weak. Too much is dependent on me. And so I run.

And so the cycle perpetuates itself.

I don't know how it started. But I know that it's a little too late to change it. This isn't sad. I'm not sad. This is merely a revelation on my part. I'm pretty sure I'd realised it quite some time ago. But today, I made it clear to myself this flaw of mine. This part of myself that I have to face.

So perhaps, now that I'm an hour away from home, I'd be able to try to figure out what to about the spatters. What to do about the pain that concerns not just me, but those around me. I have to save this. Because once again. It's my responsibility to bear.


1 blabbs.