You have come tonight, and you have laid your hand upon me. You've touched me once again and I cannot thank you enough for this miracle. This is my miracle and I am grateful for every second of it. You reached out to me, I felt it. I know You held your hand out to reassure me of your presence when i never moved, and I never left. You knew that I needed you, that I have never forgotten you, and that I have stayed true to you. And tonight, You've reminded me of everything that I live, for, the reasons behind my choices in life, and the reason why I am blessed the way I have been blessed. Father I want to thank you for tonight. I want to thank you for the kind soul, whoever he or she may be, who sent me that Hillsong link, which started this all in the first place, and brought me back to you. God bless that person, Father. Your plan is eternal and Your plan is perfect, and it works in mysterious ways. I know that. And I will forever live to worship and be a beacon of light for You. To be an example. I will be Yours forever.