copyrighted by limdejun;djrhapsody;darkdegree
right-click is banned @ gunshotx.blogspot
! dug deep in the sand
& in words of mine

-within the hidden words, i find
the love of moonlight
<body>
THIS
is where you pardon me if I happen to come undone.

bold italic underline link it all.

markcheng .

Name: Mark Cheng (kradnum)
Age: 20 going on 21.
Location: Singapore

NTU Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information'13
Anglo-Chinese Junior College'08
Unity Secondary School'06
Jurong Primary School'02

What you see on my blog, what you think and what you do thereafter, is your decision.

I'm readily contactable at markccy@gmail.com.

I'll gladly reply to everyone.

markccy@hotmail.com
for friendster.
and facebook.


recent comments .



REWIND .

June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
February 2008
March 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
October 2011


reads .

danrenzi.
mrbrown.
perezhilton.
pinkisthenewblog.
popaghandi.
postsecret.
thesuperficial.
xiaxue.


credits .

Designer: X X X
Image: X X
Style: X
Hosts: X X X
Font: X

Friday, October 09, 2009
1:09 AM



Thank you to my dear Acsians who've been so patient and haven't completely forgotten me, despite me not being around for so many outings. I'm sorry I've been busy in hall, and our schedules are clashing like crazy. But you know I love you and I will always do my best to see you all. Thank you.

Thank you my lovely Unitians, for not giving up on me and not taking me off the contact list. I'm still very much around, just that I can't be around that often. You guys have tolerated me being around rarely in JC, and now in Uni as well, and I'm thankful for that. You know I love you guys, and I really wish I could be there with you guys more often. Thank you for always remembering me, and I look forward to seeing you guys soon. CHALET MUCH?! Haha

Thank you Frenimites for always making me smile and always giving me a reason to come to school every single day no matter how shitty I feel from the night before. Thank you for always staying up with me whenever I stay up late (or even through the night) to finish all my last-minute assignments. You guys make life in NTU quite bearable, and even enjoyable. I love you guys muchly as well. Especially when you all smile at me very understandingly after every morning lecture, where all I ever do is ask "LUNCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH??"

Thank you Nur Aini Malik for being the bestest bestest BFFAEFL I've ever had. Granted you're my first, but still, it's been great having you around in my life thus far. You're like my beacon of light, my shining star, and you're always there to listen to my whims and fancies about all my stupid little pieces of eye sweets, and to guide me whenever I complain about the various facets of an NTU education. You're the best and I genuinely feel love and joy whenever I see you in school in the day. And every hug is genuinely out of love and gratefulness. I love love love you my BFFAEFL. xD

Thank you to Garfios who's taught me so much. Thanks for coming for the activities and the events and for tolerating my millions of long smses. Thanks for teaching me chinese (hahaha) and for being such nice people. HALL ONE FTW!

Most of all. I want to thank God for always being there, unseen, unheard, but never unfelt. You are my compass in life, and I follow the path that you set for me faithfully. It led me here, and it will lead me to places most unexpected, but most clear to me when the time is right. People see me and judge me. They doubt my faith in you, and they doubt my love for you. You know what's true and you know what I think and feel about you. You are my strength, and you are my warmth. You are my light, and you are my shade. You are everything to me, and without you, I would not have the blessings of my friends, my circumstance, and my lessons from the world daily. They come from you, and I thank no one more than what I thank you. I lift up this world to you, I commit them to you and I pray for the world to feel you like I have. I pray for the world to understand your grace and take shelter underneath. I pray for them to love you like I have come to.

Thank you Father, and thank you everyone. Those mentioned, and those not. You are all loved and you know it.


0 blabbs.