We're all selfish individualistic creature who exploit those around us only when we feel a need or a reason to.
Or,
Are we all innately communal creature who not only seek solitude only when the desire to be alone arises, but are at the same time, incapable of sensing the effects that our actions have on those that we call "community".
I don't know. I can't decide. I'm sure my interpretation of the world around me depends mostly on my mood at that point in time. Right now, my pensiveness is allowing me to be extremely clear in my thought. Which is why although my first instinct was to type the former, I still had the frame of mind to create a counter.
Perhaps this is me over-thinking, me over-feeling. And for that, i have some fault. But I can only interpret what is given to me, and what has been impressed upon me. And for that you have some fault as well.
And now, I have the sudden compulsion to apologise.
I'm sorry. For how I've made you feel because of what I've done, because of what I am, because of how I behave, of what I believe, what I think, what I say. I'm sorry that you feel this way. But I'm not sorry that I am this way, because I was created like this for a reason. Sure, I'm not, have not, and will not prance about with an arrogance just because I was created this way and therefore I shan't change. I'll take care not to put myself in situations that will illicit such a response from you. I'll be careful around you. But I'm still me. And me suppressing much of myself for you does not mean I'm going to deny that which makes me human.
Beat.
Funny how after I've typed all this out, somehow I feel more empowered. I know who I am, I know what I am. And I know that someone someday will appreciate me for most of it. I'm being a nice person for doing all that I'm doing for you. I don't have to, but I am still doing it. If you can't appreciate it, the you might as well just go and
Fuck off.

Oh and by the way. I may do certain things and behave in a certain way to make people laugh. But that in no way means I'm stupid or that I'm incapable. My behaviour and demeanor does not reflect my IQ and competence.