
When I take hold of your hands and I smile at you ever so softly, and I see you reflect what I could only hope to see in your eyes as the same love that I have for you, it makes my heart soar to unimaginable heights. When I tell you that I love you and I somehow stammer from my sudden inability to find the words to express myself, you look at me with those eyes that shine so brightly of a joy and a happiness that could only stem from your equal love and affection for me. When I ask you to be mine, forever and ever more, your lips quaver slightly with the disbelief that I could only imagine you to have, but almost immediately after you hesitate, you answer me with such conviction and surety that I know that we will always be together, and I know right there and then, that we're one. That I love you, and you love me back. That I'll never leave you, forsake you and stop providing for you, and you will never ever stop making me feel safe, making me laugh, and making my day - each and everyday. You're special that way, hon. And you are my only one.
I love you.