Designer: XXX
Image: XX
Style: X
Hosts: XXX
Font: X
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
12:01 PM
HELLO THERE MY DEAR FRIENDS DID YOU KNOW THAT THIS IS MY 200TH ENTRY HERE ON BLOGSPOT! THAT MARKS SUCH AN ACHIEVEMENT IN THAT I'VE BEEN WRITING FOR A GOOD 3 YEARS.
Wow. What a long time it's been. Here's a look into the past through the years. ((: time to reminisce amidst the exam prep. I don't know when each of the photos were taken but they are arranged chronologically (as far as i can remember, of course) Laugh at the unglam shots, at how I was so cute, and even make the old but ever effective "OMG WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU YOU WERE SO CUTE!" joke if you want, but yeah. Know that I haven't forgotten all the people who've seen me through these few but very important years.
I've grown and so have all of you. And even those that aren't in any of these pictures. I love you guys. I appreciate every one of you and though I may not say it quite as much as I should, I love you guys. You're here in my life for a reason and I thank you all for being so patient, so loving, so supportive and for being so wonderfully warm and beautiful. I love you all and I hope to speak to you all soon.