Isn't this so surreal?
When we were kids, and worshipping our favourite singers, actors and idols, everyone seemed so much older, and we felt like we were looking up to them not just to their talents, but also to their years and years of experience and maturity? But then, now as we age, suddenly our favourite artistes, are either around our age or even younger than us and suddenly there's less to look forward to. No more, "when I grow up, I'm gonna be a great singer, and my voice will be great" and no more "I'm gonna be a great actor when I become older, just because!" No more of that. Because now we're older, and we're pretty much assured by the paths we're walking now that we're not going to be a great performer or whatever, simply because we're older now, and we're just not. I don't mean this to be anything melancholic or depressing. Just a thought. That I've grown, and wow, talents like David Archuleta and Emma Watson are.. my age. Incredible isn't it?
Isn't it so surreal? (: