I spent the entire weekend watching a like six old movies from a rental downstairs and while I was holed up alone at home in the dark with the images on the widescreen TV flickering dangerously close to me, I couldn't help but feel a whole myriad of emotions and thoughts drifting by. Some went by and went on their way, but some settled and nestled themselves neatly in my conscience begging to be given some attention to. And so here I am, dealing with them in a healthy, constructive manner, while at the same time, not giving too much away to sound like I'm in desperate need of attention. This is purely for cathartic reasons.
Firstly, I shall work towards strengthening existing friendships and focusing less on unimportant activities and people. It's pretty obvious what I'm talking about if you've heard me bitching about it lately, so there's no need to elaborate. (: This was inspired by The Hangover, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, I Love You, Man and Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.
Secondly, I shall try to work on being braver about my choices in relationships, because I know what I want and what I don't want, and I know what's best for myself and for others around me. I want to be happy and want others to be happy, and so I will work towards that. Nothing personal - rather, it is personal, without any hint of malice or lack of kindness. Love is love, and I want what feels right and I will go for it if it feels right. I will not let history repeat itself. And should I feel the urge to run away yet again, please push me back into place. Inspired by Obsessed (with the amazing Beyonce, why of course! xD), I Love You, Man and maybe even Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.
Thirdly, every soul on X-Men Origins: Wolverine was gorgeous and I mean EFFING gorgeous. And well I am.. Haha 'nuff said.
That is it tonight lads. Have a great month of a break before the madness begins yet again. To old friends I'll see you soon. To those who just finished As, University exams and whatnot CONGRATS! ((: Have your fun!
Love,
Mark