Hello friends,
After much consideration, I've decided to
move to Tumblr, as it integrates everything - Twitter and my blog together, and it's just a neat packaging for everything that's going on right now. We all know how hateful it is to move, but I think it's a good move, and it's necessary.
I worry about losing all of the posts on this blog in the most gruesome event that Blogger decides to kick me out for being so adulterous. I keep thinking about all of the amazing stories I've shared here, the beautiful experiences, irreplaceable memories and glorified people in my life, and I hesitate in my decision to move to a different blog host. But then again, I realise I've lived my life, and I've had those experiences. Memories will be retained if they are significant enough to you, even without a blog host to archive it for you.
So much has changed. I have changed, and this won't be the last change, I'm sure. A friend wisely related that "Change is the only constant". Poignant, beautiful, true. I'll be back to visit once in a while, to revisit certain memories here and there. If you'd like to continue following me on this journey, please follow me on my
Tumblr. Some of you have continued to follow me through it all, and I appreciate that. Those of you who haven't, well, know that you're also appreciated
Thanks everyone, for reading all my heavier entries, for bearing with all my retardness once in a while, sharing my joys and pains- everything!
Retardness, seriously! Hahaha.
Thank you all, and although I understand that this is slightly more melodramatic than I'd anticipated, I think it's necessary, especially when I'm moving away from something that holds so much of my past, my present, and also my future.
I love you all.