So Selena's I Could Fall In Love With You has been on repeat for the last half an hour and for some reason, I'm swaying and mouthing the words silently if only to keep from waking my roomie. I'm not in love with anyone- God no I could never say the world love. But I am in love with someone. Not anyone in particular, but many people. No I'm not a whore or anything. Hear me out.
I don't know if this is strange, but I'm in love with all the little things in many different people around me. The little personality traits, the little habits, the smiles, the beautiful looks, the way some of them treat and take care of me- all things that I could fall in love with in a person. All the things that make me melt. This isn't the first time that this has happened to me. I've been feeling this way for many months now and well, I can never fully love someone because there's always the deal-breaker. And so I'm in love with so many people, and in my mind, I'm in a relationship with each and every one of them for short moments at a time.
Yeah if you didn't think I was crazy earlier, I'm sure you'd think otherwise right now. Fine, but I can't help it.
I'm looking for the perfect partner, and sometimes I just wished I could order my perfect companion the way I order my Subway Sandwich.